Friday, October 06, 2006

This is My Effort to Be Poetic

[HEART emotions]

The bitter poison of hurt
The joyful glee of bliss
The warmth felt from love
And beautiful days of ease

Then there's the racing of the heart
Especially when an assignment's due
Or the quick beating of the heart
When someone beautiful's near you

How vast are the emotions
That run through me everyday
But one thing that remains the same
Is that a Saviour's living there today

The amazing direction of the Holy Spirit
Speaking to my heart at all times
Stills me when I'm worried
Brings me confidence in blurry times

How my heart runs for You, Lord
As a racer goes for the gold
There is none like you, Lord
Compared to you, gold are like stone

And I'll live today Lord
To know and love you more
To love my fellow brother...

I'll fight selfishness
I'll kill pride
To be united with others
For a vision so bright

There. Thanks Sharon for inspiring me to write this. You're a legend. = )

*for those interested in visiting Sharon's site, it is: http://royalshyness.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home