Sunday, October 01, 2006

Sunday 24 Sept - An awesome day

Sunday! (the Lord's day) ...and so it was amazing. The atmosphere at church was great! We had impromptu rap sessions by Paul Bergin and Ps. Russell even did an electric guitar solo!

Ps. Glenn shared about our kingship and it has been strippen from us because of our sin. He also shared for us to think about all the things God said we can do compared to what He said we can't. He also shared that sin is a breaker of our connection to God (the source of life) giving an analogy of a fish asking the diver to take off his mask and oxygen source. If we want to live we gotta give our lives away. I was touched when he said, "I'm calling you to come because I love you" to the new people who were deciding to accept Christ. His story about visiting his dorm to the place where he met Jesus and crying with the other boy who was now living there gave me the sense that I want to live my life so that many people will experience that same thing. Time to rock the campus!

Ray, Trish, Jojo and the rest gave me a great birthday presentation with cake, dinner and all for Sunday. Thanks guys (I'm kinda tearing)... I was really touched. It was great. : )

I can't imagine life without Jesus (the source of life). Worshipping Him. Hearing from Him from His Word. Engaging truths and learning wisdom. Clearly I'm hungry for more of the Word of God. = )

Gotta get the world saved! : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home