Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Family Man - Good Movie = )

I was watching this movie twice in the last two days. It's a great movie. What's great about it is that the theme is all about family, love, creating moments and thinking of what matters most in life.

The story is about life would be different if Jack Campbell (Nicolas Cage) married Kate (Tea Leoni) instead of going to London to continue his final year of college there. The story starts off 13 year later after the separation in the airport showing Jack constructing a $ 130 billion deal, driving a Ferrari, being president of an investment firm and having women come to him at his wish. In an event of performing an amazing deed, he preventing a robbery and had a mystical guy giving him a glimpse of how his life would have been if he didn't go to London, married Kate, started a family with 2 kids and worked as a salesman in a tyre shop owned by his dad, passionately loving her all those 13 years. Anyway, when the glimpse is over he decides to pursue Kate (who happens to still be single), prevents her from making a career move to Paris and reignite a relationship over a cup of coffee.

Stuff like this got me thinking of the importance of career choice, marriage choice and where to stay.... Sometimes I think in life we can have both (girl and good job). Plus I got strategizing on ways to build wealth.

Someone once said you can have anything in life if you want it badly enough. I Badly want every good thing that I can get in this life. Sacrifices will have to be made. But I believe some wisdom in life is choosing your God-given destiny and walking in it. Anyway, watch the movie and let me know your thoughts. : )


the 'family man' poster



... okay, here's my thoughts: one life, one wife, many kids, serving God and loving people all the days of my life. : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home