Sunday, October 07, 2007

My Old Neighbour's In Church Today

= ) I'm so stoked Nicolas came to church today and said 'hi' to me in the foyer (f.y.i.- Nic's a neighbour when I stayed in Malaysia and played soccer with the boys in a nearby park). Plus meeting Ying Ying's new friend and having dinner with Veronica, Ben, Adrian and the rest was a blast.

Ps. Russell preached an amazing message from Eph 6:3 on the need to have God's wisdom and revelation, hearing from God and seeing things through God's viewpoint. Seeing Him rich, powerful, mighty, majestic and pure.

It's probably late to say this but: Happy Belated Birthday Andrew (my bro) and Chloe! It's so great to have you in my life. Also that I love it when Daniel Koh was prayed for last Sunday, my family and the whole PlanetUni team!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home